Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Quick Update on Some Good Deals

I LOVE Christmas, celebrating our Saviour’s birth, being with family and friends.  It’s one of my favourite times of the year, but let’s be honest, it’s also the mother of all budget busters.  I’m already on a mission to beat this budget buster!

Just wanted to toss out a quick post to let you know that shutterfly   (www.shutterfly.com ) is having a 50% off sale on 7X9 photo books until tomorrow.  These make awesome Christmas presents, and I also have 3 10% off coupons that you can use.  Let me know if you want one!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbNXDds1cNGbjY

Click on this link to see the album I made for Shawn for Christmas.  When I joined shutterfly, I got to make an 8X8 hardcover album for free.  This is his Christmas present this year.

Also, check out Vista Print ( www.vistaprint.ca ) right now photo calendars are free!



Both sites have other great deals and offers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP